Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Depressing things... not really

1) I was doing my homework like a good kid UNTIL the paper ripped when i was erasing. NOW i have to REWRITE my science homework. T-T

2) Good art supplies are expensive. That means i can't buy. Also means if I color with maker, I wont have a peach. If i color with color pencil, the variety of colors will be ... small... :'( not to mention i have to color with hard color pencils meaning they dont blend as well... (well im just not good with them)

3) I had to do the writing assessment. IT WAS HORRIBLE. for me that is. The paragraph lengths decreased with the time. MY CONCLUSION WAS TWO SENTENCES I THINK.... TWO DAMN IT Q-Q

4) CSTs coming. THIS MEANS THE TIME OF DEPRESSION.

5) I HATE PRESENTING. AND SORT OF PERFORMING. AND GUESS WHAT. I HAVE AN ENGLISH PROJECT. A RESEARCH PAPER. I'M OKAY WITH THAT BUT GUESS WHAT ELSE WE GOTTA DO. PRESENT. EWWWWWWW

ETC..... (TO BE CONTINUNED MWAHAHAHHAHA)

3 comments:

  1. ERMAGAWD I HAD A FREAK IINCIDEJASDIVJ TODAY I WAS JUST SREAMING LIKE WTF I OOOOOOOOOOOOH i oiwjbvaoirjbva piweufba iuvbpacb iwuepwha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a freak incide.....................? wah? XD

      Delete
    2. OMG IKR DDD: too many BLEHS stressing out time :(

      Delete