Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Preview and Freshman Orientation!

I had much fun! I gots a balloon sword! ♥ BUT everyone kept threatening me that they were going to pop it Q_Q LIKE ONLY MINE!!!! I love you my balloon sword~! Walked around.. it was SO very SUNNY... o-o Met Sarah - hime's parents hahha.... after walking around for a while, we went to the Preforming Arts building for the orientation. So a bunch of teacher/counselors/ other people talked, but there were a few breaks, which included a award winning music thing? i forgot what it was called Q_Q BUT it was really good and nice sounding~! then there was a band thing ^^ was also very good sounding. THEN there was the Orchesis (is this how you spell it???!!) dance performance... XD IT was AWESHOME~~!!! but i won't be taking dance haha ( really cant dance... my body can move all prettily at a rhythm q-q) After, we went to different classrooms where they talked about different subjects~ That is basically all that happened? hahhaha
I saw two friends that i haven't seen in a while! :D (they go to Dana... i think both of them do haha)
That's all i would think. TIME TO DO HOMEWORK!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, i wish i went to the Spring Preview. -_-
    I wanna balloon~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was awesome :D I met u tooooooo :P so meannnnnnn

    ReplyDelete