Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Panoramic Picture!

Yay took the 8th grade panoramic picture! I bet there was a bunch of hair in my face... I'll be easy to find T-T
Guyz... It was hot... and dry... AND cold O_O well it was really hot outside and really cold indoors... :P
watched the Civil War in 4 minutes XD whoever has Zeuli will know~
Right!
so i went to Hyper Coffee afterschool and i decided to socialize with some friends (kelly #1 Kelly #2 and Sophia) Kelly and i were playing a "game" where you ummmm i have no idea how to explain... BUT we were have a competition? more like a competition than a game. So we did it, and then we told Kelly #2 and Sophia to do it, but they wouldn't participate.. Party poopers haha

... nothing has really happened lately... :P ummm

I got a English project O_O topic is on Penguins~ ^^
Art D - starting a new project

that's about it? How have you guys been doing?

7 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAA I WON BTW :DDD and I'm Kelly #1 >:D IN UR FACE JOHN (something we said later ill explain tmrw xP) the pic took FOREVER -.- and he thing with girls and hair I mean COME ON -.- gosh if we just rapidly took pics wed finish earlier :P
    civil war in 4 mins :DDD I get ya
    I TOLD LAUREN TO DO PENGUINS xDDDD HIGH FIVE THROUGH THE SCREEN (purposely missed) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahha good job XD I dun car that much (though i did want the shirt, but WE BEAT YOU GUYS IN TUG OF WAR >:D )
    hahahha but he kept taking them EVERY SINGLE TIME THE WIND BLEW O_O
    hahha yeah
    XDDDD PENGUINS ARE CUTE! (high fives back except hits your face instead)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the picture was so weird!!! All the girls' hair were flying around, and EVERY SINGLE TIME when the photographer said to fix your hair, hands just shot up and started brushing at their heads, and yeaaaa. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INCLUDING MY HANDS >:D in one of the pictures, i bet there was all my hair in my face! Literally =-=

      Delete
  4. ikr xD dude it was so weird ._. everyone started doing it and I just stood there ._. yea

    ReplyDelete