Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Getting things~!

Guess what?!

English teacher is giving us donuts for winning speed drill by two seconds haha XDD yay!!! It was a close match... (we got 3 min and something seconds...)

What is this speed drills I am talking about?

Well it's this... contest? thing we do in English, so we compete against the other 8th grade english period and try to get trough all the cards as fast a we can.
The cards have a definition, so you have to figure out the SAT word for that definition, so when someone says your word, you say the definition than the next word! And you do it as fast as possible.

Tomorrow, I am going to be tested on 70 SAT words x-x I know a majority of them but is till haveta remember a few more! //cries...
There is an Oral and written test. I actually think I will do better on the written test because I dont have to actually say the definition... so that it matches the definition on the back of the card. Written test is matching and fill in the blank so i can eliminate stuff and guess :D I have a chance!

You guys have any tests to do tom?

OMG~!NEXT WEEK! KNOTTS! XD
SHIRTS~! (designed by Cindy Shim) We get them tomorrow, though the only problem I have with it is that it isnt color full enough >:I... The printing is white and the shirt is blue... ONLY TWO COLORS O-O So plain T-T;;
And today I got my Sweater! :D The one Esther was selling haha XD It's really warm haha ^w^

4 comments:

  1. xD nice and omg they should've done it like black with white printing that would look so much cooler :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and SILVER pinting XDDD
      or or like Black with Gold Printing or some other colors that constrasrt!!! XDD

      Delete
    2. IKR that'd look so much better than blue and black -.- not that I don't like them but they don't look they great like that -.-

      Delete
    3. They dont look beautiful and kool ? XD

      Delete