Wednesday, March 6, 2013

News!

1) Spartan Olympics~!

It has been postponed because it might rain...O-O BUT that means Kelly and I have one more day to finish the Turtle~! :D What should I name my turtle? heehee~
The date it has been postponed to is March 29, the last day before Spring Break...

2) Knotts Trip~!

Apparently this year we are trying something new at Knotts. Mrs.Adams said that we were going to get into groups of 4-5 and run around finding teachers and answering questions... o-o I need to find a group to be in T-T //cries...
I hope we still get a lot of time to run around play.


4) Play~!

So, about the play at period 7.... well... MRS.ADAMS DIDN'T LET US GO Q-Q
I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO GO //CRIES...

3) SRI Test-!

I RETOOK MY SRI TEST FOR THE third time =3=;; HAHA and I FINALLY passed!
I actually knew most of the answer this time heehee~ (most of them were new questions) Apparently I barely knew any of the answers the first two times. And I STILL havent study, so I basically know the same amount of stuff or less.
Score: 8/10

4) Turtle~!

As I said before, One more day to work! :D Just have to finish sanding today and tomorrow and then on Friday Kelly and I can stain and wax the whole period or so! :D Make it all pretty~~

5) SAT word test~!

ORAL TEST! 70/70 YAY~!
As for the Written Test HA-HA-HA-HA ... I dont think  I did to well, but i hope i aced it!


2 comments:

  1. :DDDDD CAN'T WAITTTTT xD and dude congrats :P took ya long enough xD I had no idea bout knotts until like yesterdayish -.- how come MY teachers for say anything -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha XD thanks~!
      ? like what we are going to do at knotts? i didnt know till yesterday either?
      " how come MY teachers for say anything -.-" <--- im confused x-x sorry

      Delete