Saturday, March 2, 2013

T-T TURTLE~~

//Sigh...
Why is it that when I have the time to do things, I can't do it...

Ehem... turtle...

If I was able to bring it home, I could've been able to sand it and then it would've been purty~ BUT NO YOU HAVE TO WAIT 24 FRIGGIN HOURS BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO IT SO NOW MY TURTLE AIN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY...
I don't even really have homework too... So i only have three days to do ALL of it x-x

Q-Q how depressing...
Agreed kelly? 

...aiyahhh... this blog is getting depressing over one topic... BUT it's okay guys... When It's trimester three it will hopefully... be happy again.... hopefully x-x

2 comments:

  1. -.- guess what I just did becuz I DON'T HAVE A TURTLE TO SAND COUGH COUGH I fell asleep -.- honestly I have absolutely nothing to do -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah... now i HAVE to go study cuz i have got nothing else to do T-T

      Delete