Thursday, March 14, 2013

PI Day! and White Day!

Happy Pi Day and White Day~!

Pi Day
I WANT PIE GUYS~! but i didn't get any today... :I

I was wearing a lot of black today and a dark colored jacket... and it was sunny... and it was hot... and I walked home under the sun and heat... It was deadly T-T not kidding...

also, how many pi digits do you know? :D I think i know less...

3.1415926... that's all.... o-o

White Day
= When girls give chocolates to guys... well that's what wiki says but according to some manga's it is the other way around... o-o

... //sigh... i still really want PIE ...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, white day sounds cool. :)
    yah, wearing black is soo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pi day was AWESOME except for the black thing -.- I'd much rather wear blue :D

    ReplyDelete