Friday, March 29, 2013

Spartan Olympics~!

Today~! FINALLY~! SPARTAN OLYMPICS~!

My events, once again, were:

cookie decorating and tug of war~

1) cookie decorating:
   WHY IS IT SO HARD? O_o I don't know why, but it was soo hard~~~ q-q my team didn't win :P I think purple did? o-O oh well haha it was fun? well for the most part.

2) TUG- Of- WAR:
   SO FUN~! SECOND PLACEEEEE... sadly... Black team won, but it was REALLY FUN :D though my hand burned after...

Overall, my team got 6th place, tied with the Black team.

1st: Purple
2nd: Green
3rd: Yellow
4th: Magenta?
5th: Blue?
6th: RED and BLACK
7th: Orange

anyways, GOOD JOB EVERYONE XD it was really fun today~

Upcoming Birthdays (that i remember) :
April 6... KELLY WU HAHAHHAA
April 1 - Harman and Harjas Dhillon
April 19 - Jenny Wu

and then I can't remember anymore... are there anymore?

Have a nice SPRING BREAK EVERYONE~ :D                                        

5 comments:

  1. TECHNICALLY orange was 8th place :P yea were THAT good -.- yea and dudeeeee I really wanted to do sponge relay :O srsly it seemed super fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea ty for the shoutout :P I see why u asked for my bday now xD

      Delete
    2. WELL I COULDNT REMEMBER :T
      hahah no prob XDDd yes this is why

      Delete
  2. OMG BIRTHDAYSZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kelly i wish i brought you prezzies yesterday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. too late dude :P but ill accept them anyways :D

    ReplyDelete