Friday, March 15, 2013

KNOTT'S BERRY FARM(Physics Day)

Today, went to Knott's and it was AWESOME~! Most of the time haha...
On the bus to Knott's, I sat with Jessica~! It was really cold T-T...

When we got there, we are giving a ticket, and then we have to wait in a long line Q-Q ... But when we got in, each group gets a slip, which is our first mission. One of them said that we had to ride a ride that connects directly to the development of America? was it? BUT WE HAD TO RIDE IT AND IT WAS FUNNNNN~~~!!!!! XD Another mission had something to do with the Velocity of the Xcelerator. THAT RIDE WAS AWESHOMEEE~!!! XD


After running and running and running... and asking people for answers... WE FINISHED THE HUNT~! Sadly, We did not win :P We then got lunch. I ordered crispy chicken combo? Because i didnt know what else to get...

Sydney and Emily left Jessica and I first to ride Silver Bullet. We met up at Bumper Cars after where, i sat there in Jessica's cart and let her drive... I just sat there but I still found it fun... hehe

I believe after that we went to ride Ghost Rider~! It was Amazing~! The track was so steep haha XD... I was screaming so much. Then, we went to the Board Walk where Emily, Sydney, and Jessica spent a bunch of money... Well Jessica didn't spend as much... and I didn't spend anything at all playing games, because I spent it getting bracelets they cost A LOT for my mom, dad, and I...

Last ride we went on was Boomerang, WHICH WAS AWESHOMMEEE HAHA ~! First roller coaster I've ever been on that goes upside down... >w< After we had to leave, except I had to move to a different bus... So i sat in front of Yuki and I had to turn to talk to her :P


Some things that sucked was that, There were long lines, there we super long lines, it was hard to find things for the scavenger hunt, we couldn't figure the answer out, I screamed so much my throat hurt...
Also, Jessica didn't actually go on any rides with us because she did want to. She when on Pony Express and Bumper cars only :( I wished she would've come~...

 ... The map is bent o-o''



6 comments:

  1. Aw, I shoulda saved my map too! I ended up ripping it up during the F-Amazing Race. -_____-"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA We ripped ours too, but we weren't using the one I had XD

      Delete
  2. ripped? more like trashed xP dude u crumbled it up xDD knotty was fun crept the fact that half of my group COUGH COUGH COUGH ditched me :P ha but ya it was pretty good :) that's like our only field trip right? idk if there's anymore ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UMMM REAGAN LIBRARY O_O ... but other than that, yeah ... that's it
      ... Wait mine? or the one that got wet and then ripped?
      mine was just stuff in my bag the whole day haha
      who was in your group?

      Delete
  3. no my groups aka CECILIA'S MAP was crumpled like trash xD srsly we didn't fold it we just smushed it all together

    ReplyDelete