Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st...2013

Hey! Happy first day of March...

Met my team... and the event i am in in the first round is cookie decorating... and we still have to decide second round. :P
what event are you guys in?

today day was quite depressing... -with Kelly




why? because...

1) Kelly and I weren't able to get our dang turtle cut, so now we can't bring it home to sand... meaning we have to work super fast, and the end result may not be as good as it could be... T-T

2) Lauren was being too Lauren
and Lily was being too Lily...

3) My Balloon escaped...how?

So, I was walking home, UNTIL suddenly my balloon that my friend gave me (from the assembly! ~ RED~!) smacked my face... I was really confused and it flew past me and I turned and tried to catch it, BUT it flew away into the atmosphere and now I dont have a balloon and am VERY VERY sad...

4) Too sunny... and hot while walking home =-= I could barely see x-x

5) took an English quiz today... took math quiz today... i dont think i did well...

yeah.. i think that is it... x-x

4 comments:

  1. :( I got even more depressed
    1. Stupid turtle is gonna look terrible now
    2. I have to do cookie and musical chairs
    3. I tried to sign up for sponge relay or free throw but OF COURSE she can't hear me -.-
    Friday was a terrible day
    And today guess where I'm going THE DENTIST get my teeth poked at drilled and my mouth goes numb YAY (FYI IT'S ALL SARCASM -.-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh Q-Q
      Oh.. i hope i get tug of war but a lot of people are going to do it...
      you shouldve screamed...
      agreed...
      aiyahhhh x-x

      Delete
    2. tch yea sureeeee me scream :P what's weird is I can yell at someone for being annoying or something but I can't "scream" randomly like on coasters or scary stuff :/ I just like flinch or gasp or something :/ yeaaaaaa

      Delete
    3. Haha when i get scared... i scream sometimes (its really weird when i scream tho...) ot i jump/ flinch ...
      roller coasters... i dont scream x-x i think... well last time i checked

      Delete